- 16-Jul-2013 to 31-Jul-2013 (EST)
- Sebring, OH, USA
- Full Time
The Marketing / PR Director is responsible for planning, supervising, administering and evaluating marketing programs and admissions process for census development. This position plans and manages all marketing activities, including but not limited to; public relations (press releases and newsletters), advertising (print, electronic and media), and census development. The Marketing / PR Director supervises the marketing staff and the efforts and programs to drive sales.
Core competencies / Skill Sets:
- Ability to develop creative marketing programs
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, vendors and staff
- Ability to function as an effective team member through good communication and cooperation to meet departmental objectives, to develop/maintain good personnel relations and employee morale
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with all levels of management throughout the organization
- Ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive feedback
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills to perform the tasks required
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
- Ability to speak before an audience
Professional Experience / Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- Five (5) years experience in marketing / sales. Background in aging services field in a not-for-profit preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!